them

farnafarni.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

sayang mereka!

they followwZ

Trafik Lalu Lalang.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

si penggatal#1


ubat si penggatal.

ni lah peneman dan penawar bagi sesiapa yang gatal tu.tupun separuh dah ni.si berpenyakit ni manglah kan.indeed,i'm allergic to dust,seafood,chemical things,,bla bla blaa..sometimes i feel this kind of disease make me feel burdened and suffered for sure.it was hereditary,,from my mom.and i'm not blame her or God.i accept it with all my heart.it just small challenge from Him to me.hmm,i myself not discipline to take the drugs.(takpelah,bagi meriah sket hidup):D
but i hope someday this allergic can lose by themselves successfully.hahahha.bialaa~
tadi keje part time,penat wo0.tapi besla.aku kan nak jadi usahawan.so buat apa nak malu kerja dari bawah?who me to take any demand?ececehh..i'll show you guyz that i'll be successful entrepreneur one day.i just make few plans after finished my study.*pakcik kayo pakcik kayo*insyaallah.:)

regards,
farhana suhaimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment