them

farnafarni.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

sayang mereka!

they followwZ

Trafik Lalu Lalang.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

hey me!



it's not to0 late for you to study.
you must know the concept of the sub topic.
you are not a loser!
belief yourself my dear,my heart.
try to study smart rather than study hard.
you often do those things when oldschool time.

hey dear,
you are now in limited time.
never to0 play around there.
you are what you are.
pray for the best in your exam.
remember,you are not the loser in this war.

hey me,
don't you ever thought about your parent?
your siblings?
how they being success as they do?
they deserve to get that award because they are not like you.
babe,it's not to0 late for you to change.
don't ever said that you are the weaker,lazy,and can't do.
you must know that nothing impossible.
try it.believe it.you'll deserve to get it.






"hmm..as i can do.i can do!!avoid negative thinking.ignore bad influence....."

me myself as me,

-NURUL FARHANA SUHAIMI-

;)
;')
:)
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment