them

farnafarni.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

sayang mereka!

they followwZ

Trafik Lalu Lalang.

Friday, October 22, 2010

::current feeling::

bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
salam............

today I'm feel so calm but I'm having migrain now.maybe because I'm think a lot for few days.
but i don't think about a boy.hahaha i just think about myself,my upcoming exam begins next monday which I still not ready from the mentally to having the day.but,pretty sure that I can study with the peaceful feels because the conflict will settled............

oh exam,my hope is just one.i can answer all those paper without anything bad or disturbing my mind to answer among the examination days.I want to increase my GPA also CGPA.not too late for me to study.hope so...................

Dear Mercy,
i pray for you to easy my doing.............
even I've a lot of sins,but deep in my heart,i need to change,i must change my attitude also my negative thinking...............
i pray for u...only u.................
i just an insane and a servant..............
.....................................................................
to you ya ALLAH.............i praise to you ya ALLAh............................




...........................................Aku.Dan.Farhana..................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment