them

farnafarni.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

sayang mereka!

they followwZ

Trafik Lalu Lalang.

Monday, October 4, 2010

L.O.V.E

yes,every body have their own opportunity to get love.
wat i mean love here is love to another gender,means couple or wat so eva bout love.

but i think dat i've no passion to love somebody..
the reasons why??
i look based on my friendz experience,look at another couple experience n so do me.I myself had twice to couple and it break because man is bad!

and i think i am close my heart from accept any boys request to getting couple.
why??
of course im not believe in love,
because love is something feeling that u urself can't hurt it.
yes,in love there is always people get hurt,,

but how about the believe??honesty??trust??understanding there??
and i don't hve any commitment to give full attention to love somebody,,
im myself not ready yet.

and I HATE GUYS LOVE AND LIKE A GIRL JUST BECAUSE ON THE BEAUTY OUTSIDE,BUT NOT LOOKING DEEPLY WHAT'S ON THE OUTSIDE.what i want to say to this guy??U R SO STUPID AND LOL SO MUCH.

-I HAVE NO FEEL IN LOVE AS I DON'T BELIEVE MAN-

No comments:

Post a Comment